knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A multiple of nine patch blocks

were posted on Quilting on budget - our 'sister' group - check out the following link.
You will see a page of information about 9 patch, and a section of different blocks at the top. If you click on refresh, each time you do you will see another whole section of blocks - I think it would be very helpful for those who want to design a nine patch block that is different.
I will also put this link in my side bar.

http://www.levitated.net/daily/lev9block.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am looking forward to the "Blogger 101" class' being held in Learningfa, and taught by
Chris Dahl who is very computer savvy. We had 100 signups - hard to believe. The signups are now closed and the student information has been sent to Chris. The class will be in a couple of weeks and it will be interesting to see how many new blogs are started after the class.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still working on the little Challenge quilt - I have it nearly finished. It has been a
reach for me to say the least. As we are allowed to do two, I think I will try another one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to start posting pictures of some of the work from our students, during 2007, our first year. It is quite probable you will be amazed at the quality of the work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought for the day

"Always listen to experts. They will tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it"
Robert Heinlein

No comments: