knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Morning

I was invited to join in as one of the guest bloggers in the Quilting gallery

click on the icon in the side bar.

and my work will be shown tomorrow. It is rather fun, as my good (very very good) friend Deb is featured today (neither of us knew the other was being featured). I do hope you will check out the gallery today and tomorrow. There are some interesting blogs there and I know you will enjoy it.

---------
Once again it is bitter cold out - I am so tired of winter. Oh well - I should not worry as I live in the part of the world where winter happens- EVERY year!
----------

I haven't accomplished much since my last post as Hayley spent the day with us and
I don't get much quilting done as we 'play' a lot. She is such a sweet natured little girl.

Hope you will check out the above mentioned posts! Shirley

No comments: