knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Sunday, October 21, 2012

and here are some more

and more--------

I also received a wonderful yarn bowl from my hubby for my birthday, and my dear friend Deb made me one as well so I am very lucky.

here is the one from Hubby-- he bought it on a trip to Cochrane and I like the shape and size. I also made a crochet Stashbuster bag which is really quite handy.




Here are some warm, cozy slippers that was part of a workshop on KP (knitting Paradise).


I have been doing a lot of designing - especially sweaters and have had fun with it. The two below are my Waterfall tops which have become a popular workshop class.  they are comfortable and slimming (I do need that!)





 This is an afghan I made for Hayley - she loves purple, pink and wanted a flower afghan. The blue was made for my son's mother in law Frances, who loves blue.  I also made a knitted afghan for my dil in bright sunrise colors.   As you can see I have managed to keep busy.

1 comment:

MKHOE said...

Sweater looks very pretty on you, Shirl.....