knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hi everyone -- I want to welcome those of my friends from  the Knitting  Paradise forum -- especially the KP Tea Party members.   


If you are interested in seeing my work, this blog opened in 2008 and if you scroll  down each page until you reach the start of the blog you can see my complete blog with all the different works i have done over the past few years - especially pictures of my Arizona     projects and my Thread Painting and quilted wall hangings- then recently the knitting and crochet projects. 

Welcome to you all - I hope you enjoy my blog.  Shirley                    

No comments: