knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Sunday, November 14, 2010

more knitting


I designed a cap for myself that isn't as large as most of the patterns - I like it better for
me as I don't wear floppy hats that well. I think I will make up a bunch of different styles of hats and give them to a charity that needs clothes -- our winters are so cold here that warm hats, mittens, sweaters etc. are very welcome. They only
take me a little while so I think I will use it as a project for " Inn from the Cold" which works in conjunction shelters for abused women and families who have to leave home suddenly.
The blue hat I posted previously is much
larger and would suit a young person more than the red one does.


I have so many different types of yarn I think it would be a good project for my evenings.



No comments: