knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isn't she sweet?

She loves the clothes I make for her -- She
liked the ruffles and especially liked the
sweater with the hat. Both fit her perfectly and
she is 'going to wear them to school'.

It is a fairly nice day here in Alberta- although
a bit cloudy. We have had a terrible March and
hopefully April will be better and we will see
some spring.

I am a bit tired as my husband is having a lot of difficulty sleeping after his heart surgery. It is hard to believe that it is 6 weeks since he
had the surgery - but it is a slow improvement. It appears that sleep deprivation is quite common after major valve surgery so I am hoping he will be able to sleep much better in the next months. He is doing well aside from that. I am just thankful he is home with me.



No comments: