knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Class I am teaching - first completed sweater!


I have joined a wonderful knitting group  called Knitting paradise and the girls liked the sweater I showed them that is my own design so I offered to teach one on line.  This lady has never knit a sweater before and made this one within one week. I think she did such a great job.  We are having fun and it is nice to get back into teaching  again.  There was no pattern --  they have to work out the size on their own and then from the # of stitches to the inch, they make a sweater - either a cardigan or a pullover to fit themselves.   She is going to make one for her boyfriend as he liked it so much.  I am very proud of how she just 'went for it'  

No comments: