knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Miriam Gogarty


from Dublin, Ireland, is visiting Ontario with the Irish patchwork Society. She is a member of the learningfa group as well as some post card groups. I would love you to take a trip into their flickr album and check out the beautiful Irish quilts made by their members.

Miriam is the designer of "Emma's Tree" which I discussed on my blog this past week.
she is the one without a wall hanging inthe picture of her class and their wonderful 'Irish Landscapes" I understand they took Miriam and a few friends on a tour around and the
weather was good - I hope the trees were still showing their beautiful colors. Miriam has
become such a good friend.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Our oceans are not as wide as they used to be it is great to see a group in Ireland with just as wonderful talent..

P.s. your background makes it very hard to read your posts.. just an FYI..