knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I finished another


Underwater coral scene -- It is the first time I have worked on my wall hangings for sometime and it was fun to do this one. I had started it last year so it is nice to get it finished.

It is rough edged applique and thread painting, with some hand dyed fabric.

I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

tisme said...

oh wow, love it Shirley, you are back for sure!!

Shirley said...

thanks for the post Tami -- It has been a tough couple of years but it looks like there is 'light at the end of the tunnel" I am enjoying the knitting but hope to do some wall hangings this next while too. Shirley

Debbie said...

it looksjust great......