knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thread painted moose




This is the first animal I have done on my new machine and it is so much easier. It took about half the time. I am going to use the moose for the wall hanging I am giving to
Wellspring for their new Wellspring house and I think it will be okay. I kept the one that is on the header here as both Pat (dh) and I liked it and decided to keep it on my wall. I have had a southwestern theme there and we have decided to change it so that some of my
Rocky mountain wall hangings are put up instead.

It is a lovely day here We saw the hawk at her nest today so spring is awakening.

Our robins are busy pulling out worms and building their nests. It is a sunny day and all is well with the world.

I hope you like my moose! Shirley

3 comments:

Tammy J said...

Shirley,

Your moose is absolutely amazing! I'm glad your new machine is working so well for you.

Tammy

Unknown said...

That is extremely well done Shirley. I love your scene of the Bow River too.

Shirley said...

Thanks ladies. My moose was my first thread painted animal on my new machine - so much easier.

The bells and whistles do make it easier! .