knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Postcards for Wellspring






I just received three more beautiful cards from Susan Loftin, Sharon McKay and Julie
(quilting Jewel) from the Learningfa group. They are wonderful and will be delivered to Wellspring to be sold with the proceeds going to Carma house for support for Cancer
survivors, their caregivers, families etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As my friends are being so kind by sending these beautiful postcards, I have decided to make some to add to the ones I receive. It is for such a good cause. I have a lot of fancy fabric on hand so I will be able to use some of it.

We are in the process of packing up as we are probably going to move at the end of July, so we are busy with all the things going on with my son. It looks like it is going to be a very long year or two for our family.

---
It is a lovely day -- I am finishing up the panel and will be sending it home shortly. then will get going on a few postcards to add to the beautiful cards I am receiving from my friends.

2 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Beautiful postcards, Shirley!
Hugs,
Kerry

Micki said...

Beautiful postcards.
Micki