knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another example of how to make a group of cards

I cut a strip of sky fabric 20" long by 5 inches wide. I added the mountain fabric and the foreground fabric across the strip. I placed it on timtex and using a glue stick I
attached the strip to the timtex using a glue stick, quite close to the edges (about l/2")

I cut 3 post cards from the strip as shown, and finished them the way I did in a previous post. before adding the back I did a small amount of thread painting on the cut out cards.

I do my painted cards this way. I used to do 4 or 5 different strips for swaps, so that I would have a variety of cards with different fronts.


No comments: