knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I spent yesterday working on two





different sets of cards. Lots of fun. The bottom picture shows a 'strip' which will be made into 3 cards.


I talked to my Son in the morning and he was sitting out in the yard and seemed quite 'up' which was nice to know. I guess we can hope for some good days in the next month or two. He phones me everyday which is helpful for me. We are having our little grand
daughter Hayley over for a sleepover. She is five and such fun.

I want to sent my friend Verona best wishes as she underwent surgery last night. She should be home in 3 or 4 days.

We have managed to get all the information as t Dr's, medications, etc. so I am feeling less worried than I was. We will just have to hang in there, I guess.

Hayley (my grand daughter) just arrived for a sleepover so it is time for me to sign off.

Shirley

No comments: