knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jacket for my sister


I decorated a jean jacket 4 or 5 years ago for Marj - it was a forest scene with tipis etc. a lake . She just loves it and has worn it a lot . She mentioned how often she wore it so I decided to do another for her. Here it is. It is very much like one of my scenes with a coyote in it and I know she will like it. I am going to put a winter birch tree on the front.She is in Ottawa so we don't see each other often. Thank heavens for the internet!

She is much taller than me so the jacket will fit her better than it does me! Shirley

3 comments:

Susan Loftin said...

It's beautiful Shirley. I'm sure your sister will love it.

arlene said...

Very COOL!
I like it - I'm sure your sister will too!

hugs
arlene

Micki said...

That jacket is so pretty!
Great job!
Micki