knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Challenging ourselves reveal today

I would love it if you would go to the side bar and click on Challenging Ourselves - today is the reveal of our first Challenge "Hidden Treasures" The girls in the group (20 of us) are posting
pictures of their challenge and telling us how they decided to do their challenge, and what they did to meet the Challenge.

It was a 'reach' for all of us and I am soo impressed -- We have about 9 challenges posted and the rest will like come in today. I think you will find it interesting. I am so glad we set up this Challenge group - it is amazing how different people work. Check them out! Shirley

No comments: