knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, August 30, 2008

THREE SISTERS, Canmore, Alberta




We took a drive up to Canmore last week, as I wanted to get my 'fix' from
the Sugar Pine Quilt Shoppe - (they have the most wonderful fabric suitable
for landscapes- cut into fq's) as my Birthday money was burning a hole in
my pocket! I buy fq's and f8ths as I use so many bits and pieces in my
landscapes. On the way home I took a picture of the "Three Sisters" -
they are so beautiful and among my favorites of all the Canadian Rockies.
It is only an hour from here and we stop at Tim Horton's either at Cochrane or at
Canmore for a donut and coffee- I always take my camera on these trips. I will post pictures of
scenes I have taken of this area of the world from time to time.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Shirley - looks great and i love this wall hanging!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley,

I love your work.

Aie