knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CLASS WORK OVER THE YEARS






Ihave taught a lot of classes over the years. Many have been showing people how to make pictures on jean shirts or different types of jackets. The ones shown here are my friends Betty and Isobel who took a class from me at Big Sky retreat. Isobel's vest is very attractive and Betty's jean shirt looks wonderful. We had a lot of fun in this
class. That is me peeking over Betty's
shoulder.

I also taught a lot of landscapes
over the years
and here are a few pictures of he results.
I love teaching the thread painted chickadees and other birds. I love teaching - it is very satifying when you see someone make something that they are proud of. These are only a few of the pictures but it gives you an idea of what people are capable of if they are interested in accomplishing something.



No comments: