knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GOOD MORNING - I spent a lot of time











a few years ago, painting and appliqueing jackets and skirts and teaching lots of classes. I decided to show you some of the pieces I did and still wear. I hope you like them. I
also did a lot of knitting - designing my own sweaters.
The jacket was done about 4 years ago and I wear it quite often. The jean shirts have been well worn too. I have taught a lot of classes decorating jackets and shirts. I found that the students in my class really liked doing the forest and the floral scenes. I am also thinking about teaching the girls in learningfa how to put a scene on a jean shirt once things
are easier for me. Right now I am doing mindless work (checking
old photos, working on a wall hanging etc.) I will do a post on pictures of wall hangings my students have done, as well as some jean shirts.

My I enjoy posting on this blog! I hope you will comment and let me know if you enjoy my old work. grin. Shirley

No comments: