knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas CANDLE - other alternative

I just realized that the example I showed of the candle was not done in straight lines.
I used a zig zag and covered the candle without following any pattern, and THEN, did the darker edges and the wax drips. There are so many ways to thread paint. I have had
the example picture for some time. Just make sure you fill in the candle but make sure you don't go over and over it. That is why it is a good idea to use the basic candle color
underneath so you don't have to pile your stitches up. You might go over it twice, but
no more. Shirley

No comments: