knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, November 19, 2009

POSTCARDS FOR CARMA HOUSE -success!






I just got a phone call from Wendy at Carma house and she just got home from
working at the display in Gulf Canada Square -- she says that people are so
intrigued with all your cards and they are selling quickly - for between 5.00 and
l0.00 per card. She says that just about everyone who walks by is so impressed, and awestruck at all your work. She is going to try and get a photo taken of
the table with the cards on it.

I am so pleased that all of beautiful cards I received from all over the world are
raising funds, and introducing the wonderful work to strangers who are
so very impressed. I hope to be at the auction next Thursday at the display,
and then I will be at the "Christmas for Carma house party" on the 28th where
I hope to sell any cards that are left over, as well as 3 or 4 of my wall hangings .

I will keep you all informed . Shirley

No comments: