knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, March 1, 2010

Another pillow case #2


quilt carrier --- it is a work in progress and I am having fun doing it.It will be a Canadian winter
scene - I haven't decided what I will do with the
foreground but the back ground has the distant
trees attached to the background with a glue stick and I am starting to stitch them down.

The foreground is grey and will represent the water. I will do some white thread painting to show the frosty branches, and then will work forward to
ward the foreground.

I will put up more works in progress of this quilt, which will be quilted and attached to a pillow case to carry a quilt. Shirley

No comments: