knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, March 29, 2010

New class



"Skating in the pond" is a class I promised last year but life got in the way. I just lost all my data on my computer
and my class was one of them . I decided to do another one so that I wouldn't have to cancel the class. I am having
a lot of fun with it. I plan on giving it away as a Christmas present. I have started with the snow, and buildings- having
all the buildings and skaters ready to be added. This is one of my favorite classes so I do hope the girls enjoy
doing it.

It is a lovely sunny day here in Calgary, we had a chilly spell for the past couple of weeks but it is nice and warm now - a real spring day.

I will show you more of my 'work in progress' as I complete each section. I still have to put in 2 more buildings, snow mounds and some shadows on my snow. I also have to do the edge of the pond. Then will work on the pond and also a
mound of snow with some birches at the front. Lots of fun.

Shirley

2 comments:

Delia (Del) said...

Thanks Shirley.
It is such a lot of extra work for you.
I hope you and the family have a wonderful Easter.
Delia

Shirley said...

It is coming along very well, I just have to decide
what to put in the front . I am ready to attach the skaters. now have to decide what if anything else I will put in the bottom area.