knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Friday, March 26, 2010

My header picture

shows a bouquet I recently received from Rob's ( my son who passed away in December) former wife. I was so
pleased with them. She is a very fine person and it was so nice to have gotten back in touch with her recently.

-------

I have been working all day in trying to find my class emails and other information after having my computer
'crash'. It has been a long day, but some of my dear friends on learningfa have sent me the classes they received
and it has made it much easier than having to re write the classes.

--------

Our weather looks as if it is going to improve a great deal this next few days. We got a showering of light rain and
then a wee bit of snow today so I am looking forward to the nice weather.

Easter is next weekend -- time does fly by. Shirley

3 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

What a lovely bouquet and gesture. Thanks for sharing.

Micki said...

What gorgeous flowers, and it was so nice of her to do that!
Micki

Delia (Del) said...

How lovely Shirley.
Delia