knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010 My work Coyotes


I finally finished the top of my 'Coyotes' It is
45" x 35" and I am glad to get the top finished.

It is the first one I have made for ll months so it is nice to know the creative part is finished.

I will machine embroidery and quilt it quite
tightly, and will put a variegated thread on the border. I enjoy the quilting just as much
as the designing - I haven't got a name for it
yet -- This one will be in our living room.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shirley it is wonderful...glad to have you back and looking at your beautiful tallant...

Kathleen C said...

Shirley, I've just read your post at Val Hearder's Landscape Group-(I was an early member, but have not done much landscape work lately.)
Your Coyotes is absolutely beautiful, artistic and creative. I'm glad I was able to enlarge the photo to see your detailed work with the fabric and thread.
My condolences go to you and to your family.
Kathleen C.
villagequilter@gmail.com