knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Aurora Borealis

I have been fortunate to see the northern lights quite a few times, especially when we lived in Edmonton. They are so unbelievable and so beautiful. I thought you might be interested in seeing some pictures that were sent to me - I am not sure who the photographer is - but they show the 'northern lights' so well.

I hope you enjoy them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still working on my "coyotes" I have the bottom 1/3rd quilted and am
starting the sky right now. I should have it finished (the scene ) and will do the borders tomorrow.
My husband likes it - which is good as it is for him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mind is still on the new Challenge and I think I have decided on
what I am going to do. I promised myself I will finish my WIP's before I
start - that will give me more time to think about how I will accomplish
my goal which is to get out of my comfort zone -
-------------------------------------------------
It is a glorious day today -- it is bright and sunny (we are fortunate that even though it can be bitter cold we gets lots of sunlight) I do much better in the
sunshine and feel quite down if I am in an area where there are a lot of cloudy
days, even if the weather is warmer. The snow is melting and even though it
is early in this part of the world, I feel spring in the air. I think about the
West coast and that the blossoms are starting to show - I love the spring in
Vancouver and Victoria -- I just am not fond of the rain.

They are busy getting ready for the Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Shirley




No comments: