knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am working on my.........

Challenge for the new group we set up recently. 20 of us have started a challenge group and every four months we will draw the name of a theme and will
make a challenge - I am having such fun - and it sounds as if others are too.

Our Challenge isn't due until May and I plan on opening a blog so that we
can all show are challenges and show how we reached our finished challenge.
I will let everyone know when we are there!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about those Olympics! I watched the skate dance finals last night and
was in awe of the beautiful dance our Canadians did. It reminded of some of
the wonderful skaters in the past - Their dance was so beautiful, and so
smooth and I think everyone lost themselves watching them. I have never
seen a more beautiful skating program and it seems even the judges saw that too. They train with the American Couple who came second and are
best friends with them. I have been so proud of our Olympians.


No comments: