knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Chinook arch today!

I have never seen as many Chinook Arches in one short period of time, as we have had this past month! Today we had a perfect arch, and this was the 3rd one since last Wednesday.
Usually, if we are lucky, we get one every 6 - 8 weeks. They always mean warm weather which is really nice in this part of the world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am finished quilting the wall hanging I will be giving as a prize for the girls in the learningfa group who completed one of the two projects which were in the draw. Each person who finished the sampler quilt and/or the Southwest Wall hanging will be eligible.

I just have to put the backing, sleeve, binding and label on it. It needs to be ready for the end of November. Once I have it done I want to finish my winter scene which is ready for the borders. It should be finished soon. I think I will take it easy after that until after Christmas. (Unless I get bored, grin).

I had hoped to spend some time on the learningfa site today and sort out the photos and clean up the files, but yahoo must be closed down as I can't get in either through Firefox
or Explorer. Hopefully they will get back to normal tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all the people who have taken the time to put comments on my different posts
I do appreciate hearing from you. It is so nice to see the number of hits building up so quickly. I really am enjoying having this blog! I hope to learn more about doing different things with it when we have the blogger 101 class with Chris D on learningfa. There are lots of other things I can do with it from the sounds of things.

I hope our American friends are all prepared for their Thanksgiving feast. Shirley

No comments: