knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HOME RUN by Verona

My friend Verona made this wonderful quilt for her grandson. I have seen the top, but the finished quilt is just outstanding! Click on it to check out the
piecing and quilting. She does wonderful work.

Her grandson will sure enjoy this one.

It is quite cold so I am in my warm winter clothes.

I am between projects right now. I finished the winter skating scene for Wellspring and have a couple of wall hangings started so want to get them finished. I try to avoid having more than two unfinished wall hangings on hand, although I have sometimes gotten further behind than that. I don't like having unfinished work on hand- although I have to admit I have often finished a piece without finishing the binding until I need it.

Calgary received a 6" snowfall last night so winter has finally arrived. It is not my favorite season, as I hate being cold. Oh well I have survived many many winters, and I am sure I will survive this one

No comments: