knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Learningfa confirmed classes

Here are some examples of the ongoing thread painting classes - A rosebud, pointsettia and a house.



We have our schedule for after Christmas pretty well firmed up.

2008 classes
Beginning thread painting - Nov. 20th sign up by Monday (repeat of series)
Square Dance - with Cheryl, Dec. 6 and 7th
Blogger l0l with Chris - not confirmed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009 Classes
3 fabric wall hanging - Jan. 4 & 5 - Shirley
Beginning Thread painting part 2 --
Make a little book with Carol -Early Feb
Chenille pillow cover - Shirley - mid Feb

Prairie points - Judith (repeat)
simple landscape - Shirley
advanced landscape - Shirley
Easy Stars - Miriam from Ireland (repeat)
Quilt a picture of your house - Chris. May

All our classes are free and they are wonderful. click on the side bar (learningfa) and
go to the site and join our group.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been down with a bad cold which turned into bronchitis so haven't been doing much lately. I am starting to feel like it is finally getting better.

I would love it if you would comment on any of my posts - what do you think of the classes for next year -- We have over 300 members on my learning fa group and I am really looking forward to next year. Remember you must sign up for the threadpainting before Monday night - so if you are interested join the group and sign up in the data base right away!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I remember when you reopened the site and how small it was my how it has grown and with so much wonderful talent. The classes are excellent and everyone works together.. I can attest to that!!
Thanks Shirley for a great place to be especially for us that work shift work and can take a class at anytime they are avaliable 24/7. Your #1 Fan.. I don't know how you do it!!

Shirley said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments. Our group is so appreciative, and we do have so much fun learning all sorts of new things.

There aren't enough hours in the day to learn everything! The group would not be nearly as successful if our own members didn't jump in and offer to teach special things. It is so gratifying for me - what I have thought about for years! It is really nice when people like you comment - Thanks again, Shirley

Wendy said...

I love the house.

dillysnana said...

Hi Shirley, Love your site. Can you advise more info on the thread painting class online? I'm a bit confused on how to sign up, do it, etc. Thanks for your help. Your work is beautiful and someday hope to be half as good as you.