knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hummer & flowers


Here is a picture of one of my 3 fabric wall hangings. I used one of my own centers showing a pretty hummer, and two other fabrics. I used one of my hand dyed fabrics for the center block and another for the border - I as mentioned in my last post , I will be teaching this again soon.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Shirley that is just beautiful. I will not be able to be as creative by using hand dyes and thread art.. but I am sure I have fabric in my stash that will compensate slightly...LOL. I can't wait till this class. I missed the first one but I will make sure I can participate in this one.

Shirley said...

Are you, or have you taken my
Thread painting class? The hummer is in the first set. There is time to sign up before tomorrow (Monday night) - then you can do one like this if you wish.

There are lots of different fabrics you can use for the center. I am going to find a couple I have done and post them. Shirley