knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, November 27, 2008

LEARN TO QUILT FROM SCRATCH

I have just talked to my dear friend Deb - and she has agreed to teach a class
for people who have never quilted before or who need more information as to how to get started. This class will be announced later on my learningfa group.

I know there are people out there who would love to get started quilting but have no idea what is needed or where to start. Deb will teach this in the New Year on the learningfa group. She is very very experienced and has taught beginning quilting in local quilt stores.

I will be announcing on my blog when we set it up-- Thanks to Deb for agreeing to do this for us.

check out her blog - click on friends - Debbie on my side bar.

It is so wonderful that so many friends and students are helping me with the classes on the learningfa (fiber arts) group - by donating their time and knowledge. Deb has been
my most dear friend ever since we met each other. Shirley

No comments: