knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, February 2, 2009

2009 Landscape challenge

I have mentioned previously about the Landscape Challenge we are holding - some great results have been received. I was particularly interested in the Challenge that Chris
is showing in her blog - I just love it - I would suggest you check it out. It is going to be wonderful when she gets it finished. She is a very talented quilter. Shirley

2 comments:

Christine Staver said...

Wow, Shirley, I did not know that you had talked about my landscape challenge on your blog. Thanks for doing that.

Shirley said...

you are welcome Chris. You are doing a great job - You are very talented. Shirley