knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, February 9, 2009

A better way to transfer!

One of our members posted the following and I think it is a much easier way than my way to increase or decrease the size of your picture. I can see where it is much better. It just shows that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks - grin. Shirley

"
When I want to enlarge I use my all-in-one printer/copier. Divide your
picture like Shirley does, and enlarge each section separately, and re-
attach all with tape. Then you can trace over it all onto another paper
or press and seal for your master copy. Saves time and money :)

Teri in Omaha"""

1 comment:

Susan Loftin said...

Shirley, Thanks for posting these different ways of enlarging a photo. They will be a big help for me.
I've nominated you for an award! Come on over to my blog to check it out. - Susan