knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all My Canadian Friends

We are so fortunate to be living here in Canada and my best wishes go out to all of you.
I hope you all have a nice day with family and friends. It has turned a bit colder this past two days but some leaves are still on the trees,although most have fallen, and we are still having beautiful sunny days here in Calgary.

I have so much to be thankful for. I have done a fair amount of traveling during my lifetime and there is no place in the world I would rather be than right here in Canada. I am sure we all feel that way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been delighted at the personal emails I have received about my tutorial on the Press N Seal. I hope to continue putting in short tutorials every week or so until I run out of
tips. I was having a bit of trouble last night when I was posting and so had to break it into 3 posts. Hopefully I will be able to do future tutorials in one post so that they will be in order. By the way, the finished eagle is in the 2nd picture from the bottom rather than the bottom picture. I really enjoyed doing him. I am going to keep him and possibly frame him. I hope you find it useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My little grand daughter is coming to spend the day with us so I will be off line until tonight. That is another thing I am thankful for; we live within l0 minutes of her and what a wonderful little person she is. Once again, have a great day! Shirley

No comments: