knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Learningfa Students' work


finished row robin



Here are some of the projects our learningfa group members have just finished from recent classes taken in the group. It is amazing the wonderful work the girls are doing and the amount we are learning. Check out the group by clicking on the sidebar. It is an open group and we teach all sorts of different free lessons.


We average at least one big class a month, usually two, and the classes are taught by our members as well as some of my friends who donate their time to our learning group. We have
grown during the 17 months that we have been operating and I am so proud of what the group has accomplished. The first two pictures were from a Stained Glass class which we recently completed. The 3rd and 4th pictures are of jean quilts which is a work in progress. The sunbonnet sue is a round robin - we have so many lovely finished robins,
Oversize tote bags from a recent class. We also hold round and row robins, swaps,
mystery quilts etc. I teach an ongoing Thread painting workshop which will carry on throughout the next year or so. Also shown is one of the landscapes we took in the spring.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh look I see my round robin!! it looks super!! love it.. love it..
soon we will be done these.. I think I have one more to do!! This is the second and I have had so much fun doing these.