knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Sunday, October 12, 2008

#3 Press N Seal tutorial

Once the beak and the eye are appliqued onto the eagle , I used fabric pens to color the rest of the eagle. I started around the eye and then worked down to the brown feathers.
The eagle I have been working on is the last set. I will now satin stitch around the beak and eye. I hope you have found this tutorial useful. It is a very good way to do applique, especially flowers and buildings. Shirley

1 comment:

Susan J Barker said...

I came over to visit your blog from the canadianquiltswappers group. I haven't gotten around to doing that sort of thing, but reading it may just get me on that track someday soon. I am putting you on my rss feed so will return regularly to visit.