knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Winter scene -finished top

I finally finished the landscape top - this is for a friend and
I hope she will like it. I have put in two close ups to show
how I did the thread painting on each side. Then I am showing
the finished top. You will note how I 'grounded' the buildings
by putting trees and shrubs around them. I also added interest to the snow by adding more shrubs and two fields.
I will post a picture when I have it bordered and quilted. Please click on pictures to see closeups of the thread painting.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh... this is stunning.... who wouldn't love this -LOL

Shirley said...

You know it is yours - grin.,

Shirley

Debbie said...

YES!!!!!!!!