knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Children at Christmas

At Christmas time I believe the things that children do.

I believe with Canadian children, that a plate of cookies and a glass of milk will help Santa through the long night while he delivers presents.
---------------------
I believe with English children that holly placed in windows will protect our homes from evil.--------------------
I believe with Swiss children that the touch of edelweiss will charm a person with love -----------------

I believe, with Greek children that coins concealed in freshly baked loaves of bread, will bring good luck to anyone who finds them -----------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are only a few of the customs children believe in.
Children around the world have different customs, but always there is the joy of Christmas.

No comments: