knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fabric postcards


are so much fun. Here are a few of the 350 cards I
have collected. (Hard to believe I sent one out for each of the cards I received! I have been asked to show them to different groups and they have been
so appreciated. We had different themes in the
Fabricart Postcard group that I started and if you check out the faces, there are four cards which I received from different members. I think the cards I am posting, show many of the different techniques the girls have used. They are my treasures. The first pictures are mine.
Click on the cards to see the close work! Shirley






3 comments:

Skye said...

Shirley, these postcards are incredible..I've done some but nothing commpared to these...Do you have a special way of showing these off? hugs, Skye

Shirley said...

I have 350 and keep them in a box.I
do take them around and show them -
I wish I had a wall large enough to
display them all. The ones I showed here are only l/8th of them all, and
every one of them is different.

I did make a post card bag which I will post but the rest of the time
they are put away. That is why I finally gave up the list - I just didn't have any room for any more!

Shirley

Joan J said...

These postcards are just outstanding, Shirley -- Very inspiring! I really hope to try my hand at more postcards after the holidays. Thanks for letting us take a peek at your little works of art!