knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Two of my recent works



I just finished a winter wall hanging for Debbie who is my 'daughter' (we decided l0 years ago that I was her second 'Mom" which is an honor indeed). I did this winter scene
with the mountains in it as she is now living up north and doesn't see the Rockies.
---------------------------------------------------------
I also finished the 'Three Sisters' as part of the series I plan on doing of the Canadian Rockies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shirley

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I love the landscape quilts and a series sounds really good. How nice that Debbie now has something special to remember the Rockies by.