knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, December 1, 2008

Learningfa draw

Here are the two wall hangings for the draw on
Learningfa. The first one is a Crazy patch wall
hanging I made last summer. The chickadee is thread painted and the peacock is painted with beading. I had lots of fun doing this series of 'Fantasy' wall hangings. This one is
'Green Fantasy"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second wall hanging is a landscape I just finished. I used one of my hand dyed fabrics with appliques, and lots of thread painting. The winner will choose which of the two she wants. We had two large projects this past year; The Southwestern wall hanging and the sampler quilt. Any of the students who finished the tops in either class was eligible to be in the draw.

We will be drawing the name today and I will announce it on the list and here as well.
I have enjoyed doing both of these and I hope the winner will enjoy their choice, too.
Click on the photos to see the close ups.

I have posted pictures of the work in progress previously but these are the finished pieces.


No comments: