knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Monday, December 22, 2008

"EMMA'S TREE"


"EMMA'S TREE" was made by my friend Miriam from Ireland, in memory of her daughter
Emma who passed away near Christmas a few years ago. The tree has spread all over the world, ad Miriam has shared the pattern and also instructed the class on my learningfa
group.

It is a reminder at Christmas of our dear ones and I thank Miriam for giving us
Emma's tree, to remember Emma and others who left us around the Christmas Season.

Thank you so much Miriam. Shirley

2 comments:

Tricia, CZT said...

Very nice Christmas tree, Shirley. I also 'know' a Miriam from Ireland. We have swapped post cards on another list, PCC. Is she Miriam G???

(I would love to have the tree pattern...)

Tricia

Shirley said...

Yes Miriam is in quite a few of the
PCs and I know she belongs to Post card cottage. I have the pattern on my learning fa group - see side bar to join-- as we used it as a class.
Miriam is so talented and such a
lovely lady. Shirley