knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blogger class (learningfa)

Chris Dahl is doing a great job on the blogger l0l class which is currently underway.

I have learned quite a bit already and am most impressed. I am hoping to put some of my new knowledge to tweak this blog - grin. l00 people signed up for the free class, one of many on the learningfa group. We are one away from 400 members which is very exciting.

It is one of the most satisfying things I have ever done - starting the learningfa group and seeing it grow and grow. The best part is watching the members jump in and teach an online class for the first time! We have started out sending out a Mystery quilt which was written by my friend Noell -

You can still sign up for other classes in the data base in the group. Go to the sidebar
and join learningfa if it interests you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that I am feeling a bit better -( felt horrible for the past 4 days), I will get back to the tutorial on the Flower garden - see previous posts - and will post the steps as I go along.
------------------------------
I do hope you will join my followers, and don't forget to comment on a post once in awhile. \I would certainly appreciate any feed back on the tutorials.

Well, I had better get going and try to work on the wall hanging. Shirley
=================================================================
Thought for the day

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking
your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one" Mark Twain

No comments: