knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Challenge 2009



I put up a challenge on the learning fa group and the first one has been posted in our photos. Joyce did exactly what I wanted her to do in the challenge. She was to take a picture and copy it into black and white or sepia and cream, transfer it to a new fabric. Then she had to put away the original, and decide what colors to use on the photo. I am really happy with what she achieved. Take a look at the original sepia picture of Hawkins Lake and Homestead - and then look at the finished wall hanging. Great job Joyce!

I think I might put the challenge up on the blog tomorrow as it is a great exercise if you
need practice in choosing colors. Shirley
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thought for the day:

"Ninety -nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making
excuses". George Washington Carver

No comments: