knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Fallen Leaves"


I finished my "Fallen Leaves" and I hope you like it!

I think I will give it to one of the winners of the draws on
Learningfa this next year. It is 33" x 22" .

I used a variegated green & rust thread for the green border
and am very happy with the result. I feel strongly that
the quilting on these wall hangings is nearly as important as making the center block - it really adds to the quilt.

Shirley

1 comment:

FLO_rancher said...

I agree quilting on any project is very important. Even the knots on a tied comforter add interest as well as function. You project is very inspirattional, thank you. DEB};o sew peacefully