knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How much does your cut up fabric cost?

A good friend Joan of the Quilting on a Budget group - has an interesting post on what the real cost is of charms, rolls, fq's etc. I think this would be good information for everyone who quilts. Go to her group on the side bar. I think it is worth printing. She is amazing and her group is really excellent.
====================================================================
I lay down for a nap before going out for dinner for our Grand daughter's birthday and
got 4 telemarketers trying to sell me stuff - so maddening. I am going to have to contact the Canadian "Don't call me site" which just opened. You can register and be put on a list that bans most of them from calling your number. I am sure there must be one in the U.S. too.

========================================================================
It looks like a winter wonderland outside -frost on all the trees. It looks like all the branches are pale grey or white with the darker tree trunks. So beautiful.

I hope you all have a great evening. Shirley

No comments: