knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here are some pictures of









some of the work done by students in Learningfa -

We have lots of traditional quilting classes. In the next day or two I will post some of the thread painting work. This is a very small sample of
the work accomplished by our students.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so frustrated with myself. I was adding a link to my link list and somehow
deleted the whole link section! grr. I don't remember all of them, so I will start over again. I sometimes wonder about my self - grin. Shirley

No comments: