knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flower garden continued


is ready for quilting. I chose a dark green border and I hope it sets off the scene nicely. I will quilt it today and will post when I have it finished. I added some fields in the distance, and some thread painting. The foreground is fussy cut, and the important thing to watch for, is that you have a pleasant view of the flower bed, with different heights and colors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
We are having lots of fun on the learningfa group as I just opened a new chatroom for
members - we will use it for discussions about the classes, have short tutorials, and just visit. Our group is thriving which is very satisfying for me.

We have a beginning quilting class still open for signups, so if you know of anyone who wants to start quilting, let them know and they might want to join the group and sign up.

We also have a "little fabric book" class coming up shortly.

We are going to have a postcard swap which will be set up shortly. We will swap with 3 other people so it isn't too much of a hassle to make the cards for the swap. I will post some pictures when the card photos are posted.

No comments: