knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Friday, September 5, 2008

Annette's beautiful applique

Here is 'Winter roses' as you can see from these three pictures of Annette's work - that she has such a wonderful feeling for color. I never get tired of looking at her work.


Annette does the most beautiful applique. I met her at Big Sky retreat a few years ago - She was working on "Baltimore Friends " (on the left) . I was so impressed ! She is very creative and has become a good friend. (Isn't the internet a wonderful way to keep in touch with our friends?

The quilt on the right is called "Artful Applique " and I love the colors-
What a beautiful quilt - make sure you click on them so you can see them close up. I so admire those who are able to do such wonderfully precise and time consuming work. It is so great that there are so many differences in our work - and the individuality of each of the works I am showing is fascinating to me. I know you will enjoy looking at her work as much as I do.

No comments: