knitting Paradise

I belong to a wonderful knitting and crochet group called

Knitting Paradise.

http://www.knittingparadise.com

I hope you will drop by and check us out. Shirley

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'VE BEEN awarded the

Kreativ Blogger Award!

How wonderful! I have been awarded the "Kreativ Blogger Award" by SUSAN at Sunrise quilt studio. (see side bar and click on Susan's name) she does beautiful work. I am really honored. I am new at blogging and I didn't expect this wonderful surprise !I will
have to figure out how I nominate five other blogs - grin but I will check with her. This blog life is rather confusing - I am thrilled as you can imagine! My friend Deb and Susan have both been so helpful while I tried to get this blog up and running. It is such a pleasant surprise.
THANKS SO MUCH SUSAN!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog. (I will have to figure out how to do that!)

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog. (It is already there!)

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: